December 10, 2014
- Ask if it has been tested at a laboratory that has trained chemists and scientists.
- Ask if it has been tested at a laboratory that uses quality control measures.
- Ask if the laboratory has multiple pieces of analytic equipment, not test strips.
- Ask if the laboratory tests on-site, or sends the samples elsewhere to be tested.
- Ask if you can contact the laboratory.
- Ask if your PRF or grower has visited the laboratory in person.
- Ask if the laboratory has a physical address.