Our Cannabis Testing Experience
Green Leaf Lab was established in 2011. We are one of the first cannabis analytical laboratories to open in the Nation and are the first in Oregon. We are the first cannabis analytical laboratory to be accredited and licensed by a state agency and have performed complex and regulated testing in the cannabis industry since 2016. We understand regulated testing and the complexities associated with it.
Who We Are
Green Leaf Lab is a woman owned laboratory that has been serving the cannabis industry since 2011. She has always believed in the power of cannabis as a plant, as medicine and as an industry. This belief is mirrored by every member at Green Leaf Lab. We have a history of building successful, long-term relationships with clients. Our professionals know how important quality testing is to your company. To all who support women-owned businesses, THANK YOU. To those looking to partner with Green Leaf Lab, give us a call today!
Green Leaf Lab has focused on legitimizing and furthering the medical and recreational cannabis industry through the standardization and implementation of robust quality control systems, including the use of state of the art instrumentation and qualified personnel.
Our goal is to educate our clients, consumers and regulators on the importance of accurate quality control testing for a robust and safe cannabis industry. We believe in continuing the advancement of cannabis and hemp science to ensure transparency in quality control systems.
This will ensure the safe consumption of cannabis and a successful industry.
Our Core Beliefs
- Information gained through scientific testing leads to the safer use of cannabis
- The cannabis industry has a right to consistent and accurate testing information
- We are committed to our client’s success by imparting scientific information in an accessible and professional manner
- We are committed to a high standard of excellence and customer service
- Consumers have a right to safe cannabis
- We are committed to the use of environmentally-conscious business practices, including the use of products that are environmentally friendly, recycled, upcycled, or made in the U.S.A., when possible.
Analysis available for pesticides, potency, solvents, terpenes, heavy metals and more.
We have expertise in product development. Rely on us to help you succeed and gain an advantage in the market.
Trust us to give you reliable, accurate and consistent information.
Green Leaf Lab has the experience you need.